Today we talk about healthy hair care products, plenty of tips to do your own hair care routines, and also try new things I purchased from Shopee. So, it’s time for SHOPEE HAUL with VIVA product. The review video is available on my Youtube Channel “Maria Febronia”.
From some Indonesian people, this product might be familiar and we can call it a legendary brand. VIVA Cosmetics is one of the legendary local cosmetic brands in Indonesia. It was popular and also highly recommended to use before the international brands grew and were introduced in Indonesia. This brand produces many variants of products that can be used from head to toe. I prefer to do online shopping on a dedicated e-commerce website since I found out that many official stores of some popular both local and international brands are available and easy to find. I think it’s more fun and convenient for someone or individuals whose busy and almost have no time to explore some products at a store or supermarket, especially if a variety of products are not available to find in our local stores.
For me, it’s time-saving since we can explore and access more products in a large number of brands, with just a simple type, and click the “search button”, then you will get the resulting product in a minute. Again, online shopping is a choice and it depends on each person as personal preference. At first, I was looking for a hair tonic product since I ran out of mine. Then I typed “hair tonic” and was recommended this product. I visited the official store, to have a look at the variant and wow… many products are available from head to toe. Make sure you purchase the product on VIVA official store. To be honest, this is my first time trying VIVA product. My very first time using a local brand was during high school, the product was highly recommended for teenagers, but unfortunately, the brand is no longer available. Back to VIVA cosmetics… I purchased some hair treatments, and a body scrub. Keep on reading for the product review.
MY DAILY HAIRCARE ROUTINES
Well… these are my daily hair care routine, feel free to have your own. Again, you are the one who knows well your hair type, condition, and scalp. Everyone has their own hair problems, even my husband and I have different hair treatments at home. Genetic factor plays a major role in determining hair texture and thickness.
- Step 1: Shampoo, I used to wash my hair every day. Most people are afraid to wash their hair every day, it depends on your hair condition. Again, please get to know your scalp, hair type, and conditions to avoid any damage caused. I used to have an all-types shampoo for daily use.
- Step 2: Conditioner, it’s a must-have. Most conditioners are packed with full vitamins and nutrition. If you have dry, frizzy, and thick hair, you should use a conditioner for intensive care.
- Step 3: A hair mask, helps to moisturize, nourish and also repair the damaged hair. It’s highly recommended to be used once or twice a week, it depends on your hair condition. Should you need a speedy recovery for damaged hair, you need to get a hair mask product that will work for you.
- Step 4: Hair tonic, I think it’s safe to be used every day. I used to have hair tonic before having my hair-blow dry. It helps to maintain your hair growth and scalp. The smell of VIVA hair tonic was good. I had the ginseng tonic and surprisingly I did not smell any strong herbal fragrance.
- Step 5: Hair oil, it’s optional. It helps to moisturize and contains vitamins to nourish your hair, especially if you’re having trouble with dry and frizzy hair.
Last review for VIVA product, it’s not the haircare but the body scrub. I tried the avocado. The smell was good, it was pleasing. The texture is so soft and soupy it almost feels like a body lotion, so it doesn’t hurt your skin at all.
I personally prefer the body scrub with a sandy texture, instead of soupy. Again, it depends on the person since everyone has their own personal experience with a body scrub that works for them. What works for one person might not work for another. Well… it’s been a week since I’ve been using this product and it’s worth trying.
Again… choosing a specific brand, comes down to personal preference and individual needs for sure. Also, some products might work or not for others, it depends on a few factors. This is an honest review according to my experience after using this product. I’ll give 8.5 out of ten for the final score ^.^